Thursday, September 30, 2010

you

you where someone I liked I took time and tried to know you
you where someone I wanted I put for the energy to show you
you where someone I could see myself with I wanted you to see too
you where someone I could have fallen in love with if you where true
you said things that touched me deep inside
you said things and now it seams you lied
you said things that you did not do
you said things and I wanted to believe in you
You showed me that you aren't real
you showed me the same of what I feel
you showed me and saved some face
you showed me and put me in my place
You are gone now but is it for good
you are gone now be as it may or be as it should
you are gone now just as fast as your glare
you are gone now, like I really care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment