Saturday, September 26, 2009

more random poems by William J Dorsett

Sun begins to rise another day again
You need to remember where you’ve been
History has a tendency to repeat,
So dont lie down and pretend to sleep
Don’t forget its all in your mind
What ever it is you are trying to find
And you don’t know what you seak
Listen little and too much you speak
Every time you express yourself
You could show your wealth



The first time we met
when she arrived I was nervous, and a bit worried about what she might think. and as we drove down the driveway from my gate, I slowly felt myself getting comfortable.
I took her inside my house, introduced her to my grandfather and escorted her to the privacy of my room, my comfort zone, the place where I could bare myself to her, with little fear or anxiety.
This is when i fist got a good look at her, and i could see in her expression she was timid and shy. Perhaps she was a little worried about what I was thinking, about what I wanted. All i could see is beuaty, and I thought to myself, I must reach out and embrase her. So I did, and as she was rapped in my embrace, I felt her warmth and, it conforted me. She seemed to loose her anxiety within the saftey of my arms, and she begain to open herself up to me. SO we conversed for a bit, and shared little details about one another, but in this was excitement and feeling. Eventualy, I led her to my bed where we sat and talked more, and not long after I got her into a possition to give her a massage. And as her bare skin layed streach out before me, i gently caressed her back. and i begain to kneed her flesh, gently, yet forceably, attempting to remove any and all stress from her werry muscles. I so wanted to kiss her as my fingers glidded over her body. Her skin was so smooth and soft and her body seemed to beckon for more. I leaned in as i caressed and kneeded her flesh more and kissed the corner of her lips, which was kind of like a testing of the waters. A short sweet smile was my responce, and so i massage more, kissing various parts of her back, lightly and compassionately. Then i turned her over and begain to massage her front. I made sure to give every piece of her flesh atention, and i gazed into her eyes and kissed her again, this time she kissed me back. Her kiss was passionate and moved me in such a way, that the kiss itself was orgasmic and it took my breath away.
The kisses didn't stop, though i found with each one it to be harder to concentrait on all of her luscious body. Her passion matched mine, and burned into my soul. Then worked up and without warning, we stoped, and gazed at one another smiling, and engaging in conversation. It went on like this for hours, before she finnaly took my essence from me with her tight, wet, vagina. When i finnaly released my seed, I was filled with a great energy. We layed there for a bit, and cuddled as we smoked our cigs, and we talked more.
Then it was time for her to leave as her responcibilities where egging her to part from me.
So we walked and talked, and i showed her some of my land. Then I rode with her to the gate, to open it for her. Moments after she was gone, i felt a sorrow upon my chest, as i didn't want this perfect day to end. I thought and i hoped, that there would be more days with her, like this to come. I still talk to her often, but as of yet nothing has compaired with this day.
But with each passing moment with or without her, my heart grows fonder of who she is, and what she makes me feel. I really apriciate that she is in my life.


I cant get enough of you
You know that my words are true
And I may not be good enough for you
And I understand, the things your going through
I want you to know I am here for you
IF any of my comfort will ever do

I may seam a little incoherant
But i am sure my feelings are aparent
And every time I think about you
You dont understand, that my heart beats true..
And I want you to know how i feel
My friendship to you is more than real

I can’t get my thoughts away from you
The more i learned the more they grew
And i may not be there for what your going through
And my embrace my not be good enough for you
I want you to know i am here for you
If I can offer any comfort to you

You may seam a bit intolerant
But i could have just been incoherant
And every time I dream of you
MY pillows embrace will never do
And i want you to know how i feel
This conection seams so sureal

No comments:

Post a Comment