Dates written unknown.
Sacrifice,
What is love?
Selfishness,
What is fear?
Turmoil,
What is real?
Emotion & Touch,
What can you feel?
__________________
!!!
third
eye open
in t h e mind
you see
as it is
to be
!!!
The wind blows yet again
Stirring leaves and sand, to blend
Nature speaks in interesting ways
Life is a journey upon a maze
Seven in the soul
Six in what is known
Five for the man
Four with all that can
Three too one
Rabbits eat,
Carrots
As they
Hop hop hop
Down the rabit hole
To somewhere
Maybe nowhere
To anywhere
They can go
Honestly, Why would you care
You’ve only got this life to spare
On and on and over again
What can you do with this, my friend
Your life can be great or desolate
As life is as you make it (take it)
Travel the road that you know best
And prepare for any test
Trials and judgments await
Are you the fish or the bait
Moving forward and reverse
Sometimes things are so absurd
Two eyes forward so we can see
What kind of animal are we to be
Spiritual, secular, giving, taking
Loving, fearing, genuine, faking
There is so much beauty
Left to see
There is so much left
For us to be
The path chosen still lies ahead
And will lead onward
Till this vessel, this shell, is dead
(((0)))
Can’t you see
As I am is to be
Do what you are be what you do
Doing this will fulfill all that is you
Don’t you fret
Don’t you worry
It will all be ok
For tomorrow
Is just another day
Illusions entrap the mind
How cruel how unkind
Burning in a sea of flame
Locked “self denial” I am not to blame
Don’t you worry don’t you fret
Just admit your regrets
Live fast and die young
Spill the words from your tongue
Open of mind and closed of eyes
Shut your mouth, it’s spreading lies
Living life as part of a disease
Wallowing, in thy own feces
Aching and full of pain
Constantly trying to gain
Never filling a bottomless pit
One more chance, this is it
Another try down the tube
Figuratively in the ass, without any lube
Wasted without reason
Spaced through all the seasons
Open to whats new
Waiting for what you do
Laughing at a cosmic joke
Tickle the funny bone, poke
Sleeping, trying to awake
Wanting out of the mistake
Hold on me::::::::::::
This small thing
How can it have such a hold on me
The cost is high
From money to health
The price is paid
For me to be nothing more then a slave
I get nervous, and tense without
My master, calling me out
oh how I taste your absence
your essence
lingers in me
oh that 20
one by one
in a single file
I burn you, I inhale, I consume
And I still crave more
I take my breath away
and fill me with disease
and I am not sure
how to break free
as this small thing
has a hold on me
Open your eyes
Take a deep breath
Never knowing
When you’ll face death
Take your time
Open your mind
And see
answers always have, and shall always be
inside of you life is terminal
this vessel is of a mortal
spirit to wake, to the eternal and what you may know
these secrets, barred within your soul
waiting for a connection, to be set free
I am as to be
Saturday, September 26, 2009
various random poems by William J Dorsett
Labels:
aliens,
conspiracy,
drugs,
ethereal,
god,
kama sutra,
karma,
life,
metaphysics,
paranormal,
philosophy,
psychodelic,
religion,
sex,
tantra,
theology,
ufo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment