Saturday, September 26, 2009

William J Dorsett (and yet more random poems)

the snake
she wispers in my ear
telling me these things
that i fear
never knowing
from second glance
as i wonder further on
to face the chance
of what i might dream
as i wake
of what i give
or of what i take
i search ever so long
and ever so far
as though my body feels
this horrible jar
this tourchous power
i can't break free
this chaotic dream
inside of me
i look out
and see you stair
and i know
from your glair
that one look
could so easily kill
but just one good taste
will fulfill
a destiny
we had not known
a destiny that
was never shown
yet you and i
where in a book
from that bite
we both solemly took
and yet we
where once of one
now we are two
moon and sun

(art by William J Dorsett)



Once i was born, or so i am told,
I don't remeber even though, I am not that old.
Then came the years, one two and three
leanrning to speak, coun't and A B C
then came four and five,
I finnialy realized, "I am alive."
Moveing throught this life, learning as i go
expirienceing new adventures and dramas as i grow.
Remebering what was watching it change
entering my teens feeling great rage
Sometimes, I did good, others i did my best
But all in all I still engage in the test.
I have seen light I have seen dark
I can see beauty in a street or a park.
I have felt the spirit of my soul
As I let in love, as I let it flow.
Here i am near twenty five
And here i am still alive.
Some day I will die, or so i have been told
If death did come, i would embrace her even though, I am not very old.....


W>J>D (c) 4/13/2002

(art William J Dorsett)
one is to one::::2-22-02 wjd merlin


when i realized i was one, and alone, i was saddend......
when i realized, i could become many I was gladdened......
so out from my mind I sprung, no longer was i one.
createing the stars, the planets, the sun.......
I create life and breeze
animals, plants and trees...
for the greatest of glourys, i recreated myself in human.....
man and woman
spit in two i became
yet I then begain to blame,,,
myself for what we (I) have done, and so i recreated my self x 2 x 3
slowly becomeing less and less me
I (we) moved forward createing more and more
but as we created we destroyed
and from the one we came (many)
all of this is to uncanny
and as we (I) move forward we (I) realize we (I) may die.
And again we are saddend....
then we relize we are eternal
and we are gladdend.
the we realize we are one
and i am saddend and alone.......but i realize that i can be many
once again here we go......!
from the one to the many from the many to the one from the one to the
many from the many to the one...........................()()()()


SPRING IS COMEING 2-23-02 © WJD*** MERLIN INTERPRISES…LOL
the end has come and gone
winter is almost done
now here spring comes
bringing forth life under the sun
seeing things that sprout out green
as the frogs croak and the birds sing
as the flowers blosum, and the rain drops
setting in the mothers props
for life's play to be shown again
so nature nurtures her friends
bring forth that which was unseen
the colors of the rainbow and a lot of green


AWAKEN 2-24-02
awaken to the sound
awaken to the round
awaken to what is new
awaken to what is you
awaken to the whole
awaken to the soul
awaken to what is and is not
awaken to what you have got
awaken to the past
awaken at last
awaken to the present
awaken to the pleasent
awaken to what is unseen
awaken from your dream
awaken to the bliss
awaken to all that is...



misty midnight sky
what is it about you that beckons me
is it the your stars, your space your moon
that brings me forth that sees me free
and what is that cakleing i do hear
witches woods
am I in the clear
from th wolves amonths the sheep
undenieth the misty midnight sky
small eyes did peep
as i questioned as sought
as it drew near morning
or so i thought
oh misty midnight sky
i must question
whats wrong with these eyes
for i see you are still hear
these sights bring me into fear
for the hours of darkness have past
yet here these misty midnight skies
still at full mast
what is happening to me
in this darkness i cant see
misty midnight skies
away with thee
let me be
bring forth the morning light
just so i might
apreciate thee and gaze upon the again
misty midnight skies
whats wrong with my eyes
i could have sworn
this hour has gone
and it should be morn
yet you are still hear beconing me
yet i have done nothing to beseach thee
let me go let me see
that which you veil from me
the light of the day
misty midnight sky be away...... 2-24-02

No comments:

Post a Comment