Saturday, September 26, 2009

one taste (wjd date unknown)

ONE TASTE

One taste
And you’ll stay
And you’ll find
There’s no need to walk away
Listen to me
As I speak
This is not the life
For the meek
Walk
With me
And you
Will see
Eat this and no longer
Will you care
And please don’t forget
Kindness is to share

Look I am ok
Tis worth a taste
Go ahead try it
I swear its great
Take this
My love
You can’t
Get enough

What’s this
Something has changed
I feel somewhat different
A little deranged
I feel embarrassed
Guilty inside
Its him, quickly, there has got to be
Some place we can hide

Where are you
I no longer see
Why is it
Your hiding from me
What is it
That you have done
Did you taste it
The one
How can you place blame
On all but yourself
For this I condemn you all
To your own personal living hell
And then it shall
Come to past
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust
Eventually everything dies, and nothing lasts/

No comments:

Post a Comment